Are you an Elementary, Middle or High School student and want a way to support one, or more, of your classmates with special needs? Sign up for The Lily Pad School Challenge! The School with the most sign-ups will WIN not only bragging rights, but also a custom award made by some of our loved ones that rock their extra 21st!
- CLICK HERE to register online
- Click the button to Register
- Click on "Team"
- First see if your school's team has been created by typing in the name of your school (for example: "Brandon Middle"). If a team has already been created, it will show up and you can click on that team name to join. If not, type in your school's name by clicking to "Create a Team".
- After either joining/creating your school's team, you will be asked which registration type you are signing up for. Select either the Fun Run, 3.21 Run/Walk or Food Row Wristband and make sure you point a quantity in the drop down box on the righthand side. This number represents how many students you are registering. If you would like a shirt, continue to scroll down and put how many shirts you would like.
- Select Check Out and complete the payment form.